Looking for an easy Greek yogurt salad dressing to make at home? Make our homemade blue cheese dressing for a healthier choice with all the same flavors! Plus, then you can serve it with our buffalo cauliflower wings or grilled buffalo chicken salad.
Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients
With just a few basic ingredients you can whip up the most delicious blue cheese Greek yogurt salad dressing. That’s right, this is a Greek yogurt-based salad dressing, so we’re ditching the mayo and sour cream for a dairy that’s packed with protein. Don’t worry, you’re still going to get that tanginess from the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Here’s what you need:
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
Not only is this salad dressing amazing on salads, but we also love using this as a dip for veggies, chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and more!
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Nutrition
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11g
More Greek Yogurt Dressing Recipes
Blue Cheese Dressing Pairings
Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for an easy Greek yogurt salad dressing to make at home? Make our homemade blue cheese dressing for a healthier choice with all the same flavors!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
Method: No Bake
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat percentage works)
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Place Greek yogurt and half of the blue cheese crumbles into a medium bowl.
- Then, take a fork and mash the blue cheese into the Greek yogurt, combining.
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, water, black pepper, and salt and mix.
- Finally, add the rest of the blue cheese crumbles and mix again.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Thickness: Option to add a few teaspoons of water to thin out your dressing.
- Storage: Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Nutrition information uses 1 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11